Monday, March 28, 2011

Road Trip Day 6- Seattle: Pike Place Market


On Day 6, we were still in Seattle, and we explored the Pike Place Market, which had its own personality.








street performance



Me posing like I was selling the fish.....



My lunchbox bought at the market..

Looking out the window from the market, we saw a cruise in the bay.


 On the street, we could see mounted police patrolling the city.... This is cool....

Interesting Enough, the police would paused for us to take a picture.....

Onto the next place- First Starbucks!!!! It was hella crowded, and I still remember me debating whether to buy a coffee tumbler with "first starbucks" sign on it... turned out I regretted moments later for not buying one...



Then.. we departed Seattle for Coos' bay, and it was another long and tiring drive. Here, I ended all this with a picture of us taking a break from driving.....


No comments:

Post a Comment