Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Party & Indian Dancing Night

   P3050032.JPG
    My buddy Karan threw a B'DAY party today for himself. I, for one, was invited to the party, yet I also doubled as a helper, taking pictures of him and his friends.


    The party was held in the study lounge of our complex, just a stone's throw away from our house, and literally. I was actually the first one to be there, even earlier than the B'DAY boy.   Waiting for some 30 minutes, Karan came and more people showed up a bit later. I met his friends and talked on and on until it was time to sing the B'Day song. Then, we had a cake without egg made by his friend because he is a vegan by religion. It's my first time to have eggless cake and I gotta say I loved it. More chatting ensued with the party music blaring in the background. Some were drinking beer, while some like me were snacking on Samosa, potato chips, etc.
    A bit late into the night, most of his friends left, and then there were only 5 of us, who moved on to some sort of Indian dancing. My first time ever but tons of fun like never before. I was so akward and uncomfortable to begin with, but then grew to enjoy it and just danced to the music. Still, I danced off beat and paled in comparison to Karan's spectacular dancing and moves.
    Cleaning up the cluster, we went home in quite a good mood. Happy B'Day, buddy~
P3050035.JPG

P3050057.JPG

P3050095.JPG

P3050104.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment