Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank God my housemate woke me up....

Today I didn't get up until 11 o'clock, and if it were not for Taimour, I would have slept until nightfall. Then I may have just one meal(, which is actually a good way to save my money).
We had our brunch together. I fried some chicken thighs, toasted some toast with peanut butter on top, and then I just sat down and enjoyed my breakfast, also with a glass of orange juice with pulp. I think I've never got this mighty serious about breakfast before. Most of the time in the past, I would often eat bread and milk for breakfast or even have no breakfast. But , here, breakfast is not something I can have for the asking, so I have to prepare it for myself.

"Eat your breakfast. It's the most important meal of the day!"..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment