Friday, September 10, 2010

I got up late... very late

Sept. 10 2010

I got up very late today. Actually, it wasn't until 3:20 pm that I woke up. I remember I did woke up once at 8:20 am. because I was feeling very cold. The light blanket(or quilt) I brought with me from Taiwan didn't seem to keep me warm. So, I rolled out of bed to put on a heavy coat, and quickly went back to sleep.

Drinking a cup of milk for breakfast(afternoon tea?), I went to Safeway in the Marketplace to buy a money order so that I can pay $548.36 for my security deposit and first month's rent. When I got to the office of Chaparral Apt., the manager wasn't there. She left a notice on the floor that said she'll be back at 4:30, so I just waited at the study lounge. I took out a map of UCD campus, and tried to pointed out some buildings I'll visit in the following days. At around 4:40, I paid the manager for the rent. Then today's mission completed.

Now it's 6:39 pm. I'm going home to cook my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment