Friday, September 10, 2010

To Infinite and Beyond....

I spent a total of 19 hours travelling from Taipei to San Francisco, inclusive of flight time and quite a long time to transfer. In the following are some picture taken during this period.

Waiting in line to board through Gate B8...........................




A snapshot taken from inside the airport lounge....where I had a little wait before boarding
I boarded China Airline flight XXX, headed for Incheon International Airpor. This picture is taken shortly before takeoff from Taoyuan Internation Airport.

The in-flight meal I had....... In the end, I didn't eat the bun...as I wasn't hungry then .......I already had my breakfast before boarding...


Screen on the back of an airplane seat....the images in which showed we were getting closer to Incheon.

Arriving at Incheon International Airport......

Arriving in Seoul, I randomly took a picture of a departure timetable at the airport.


I met the king and the queen at the airport. This is a special event put on by the Airport on departure at passenger terminal, reenacting "Walk of the Royal Family" of Korea’s Joseon Dynasty. They only "walk" twice a day, at 11:30 am and 5 pm. So, I think I am lucky enough to see this "Walk".


This picture is taken in the Passenger Terminal Building. And shown in the picture is Departure Gate 50. Mine should be Gate 19, but I don't know why I thought it was Gate 50 then.


Airline meal( in-flight meal)----This is the meal for the economy class of Korean Air. It included porridge, water, flavored rice, fruit, etc, served in one tray. I was told by a Korean guy, next to me, to add some seasoning before eating the porridge. Then, it tasted really good,no longer flavorless.

No comments:

Post a Comment