Thursday, April 21, 2011

An hour before Sexuality Midterm

    It isn't the high time for me to blog as my Human Sexuality midterm is only one hour away. What I should do instead at the moment is go over all the lecture slides and my notes. However, I am really not in the mood for studying. Part of the reason is that minutes ago I just came across some blogs of previous exchange students from NTU and reading their diaries got me thinking about my life in California. Thus, I decided to put my thought and feelings into words on my blog.
Having been in the U.S. for more than 7 months, I've been to quite a few places, yet there seem to be a lot more for me to visit and explore; I've made a bunch of friends, yet I feel like getting to know more people; I've tried quite a few restaurant, but there always seems to be another restaurant worth going to.
    Today is April 21. Possibly I will be leaving for Taiwan on June 20, which is about two months away now. How can I make the most of these remaining two months in the U.S.? I wanna go to Las Vegas, Yosemite National Park, Napa Valley, etc...wanna watch an NBA basketball game..wanna lying on the grass for an entire afternoon...


No comments:

Post a Comment