Sunday, June 12, 2011

Graduation Ceremony

 
    Congrats to all my fellow brothers and sisters and wish you guys success in every endeavor of yours.
    Commencement, as suggested by its name, designates not only the end of school or the degree-receiving day but marks also a new start of the next stage. There might be more challenges that lie ahead, but I know they should never set you back but spur you on to grow and improve.
    I am supposed to graduate this year. For some reasons, I would study one more year, which means I am going to be super senior this September. However, I did attend the graduation ceremony in UCD to cheer for my friends. In the arc, where the ceremony was going on, I sat there along with fellow brothers and sisters and also thousands of the graduates' family or friends. Listening to the commencement speech also encouraged me notwithstanding me not being the target audience. After the speech came the awarding of a degree. That was when cheers and shout filled the air for the graduates walking across the stage to receive their diploma. It was great fun also for us to cheer loudly for our friends. Then, graduates were dismissed in the end, and I got to take some picture of their glorious moment.


     

No comments:

Post a Comment